Table of contents
- Getting Started
- The Service
- The Role Of Vudini
- Your Obligations
- Term, Termination, Modifications
- Notice Of Copyright Or Intellectual Property Infringement
- Network Access & Devices
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) set out the terms and conditions of use by you the User (“You”) of the Vudini website and video service (the “Service“) and represents the entire Agreement between You and Vudini. By using the Service, You acknowledge that You have read, understand and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account which you have established with Vudini, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf.
In using the Service You agree that You are aged 18 years or over. The Service is available only to persons who can make legally binding contracts under applicable law.
2. Getting Started
To begin the enrolment process, you must submit a complete and accurate application on the [us.Vudini.ai] website (the “Site” or “this Site”). For purposes of this Agreement, references to “Your Site” or means the website and/or mobile application which Vudini hosts on your behalf. You must identify Your Site in your application. We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application in our absolute discretion.
You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Vudini in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of any person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of any person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to any person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Vudini or Vudini’s Services.
- You may not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by Vudini.
- You may not access Vudini content or user content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Vudini may designate.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Vudini does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification, proof of address or such other identity documents as we may request and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
3. The Service
Vudini will provide You with the ability to create, manage and customise high quality videos, however, that You abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in each of Vudini’s policies and procedures.
The Service allows You to:
- add, access, manage and maintain promotional campaigns.
- You shall be solely responsible for providing, updating, uploading and maintaining Your Site and any and all files, pages, data, works, information and/or materials on, within, displayed, linked or transmitted to, from or through Your Site, including, without limitation, trade or service marks, images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, email or other messages, meta tags, domain names, software and text. Your web site content shall also include any registered domain names provided by You or registered on behalf of You in connection with the Service.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Vudini shall attempt to provide the Service for twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week throughout the term of this Agreement. You agree that from time to time, the Service may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which Vudini may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of Vudini or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Vudini, including, without limitation, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks network congestion or other failures. You agree that Vudini has no control over the availability of the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis.
- You agree Vudini has no control over potential physical and practical constraints You may experience at an uncertain situation.
4. The Role Of Vudini
Vudini provides a platform for users to create high quality videos, upload videos, customise videos and publish them on their social media like their YouTube Channels via the YouTube API.
When a product / service is purchased through the website, the buyers will receive an invoice directly from Vudini.
5. Your Obligations
You agree You have provided accurate, current and complete information in the application process and that You will notify Vudini within five (5) business days when any of the information You provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. Failure by You, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by Vudini to determine the validity of information provided by You, will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. If You provide any information that is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, or if Vudini has reasonable grounds to suspect that Your information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, Vudini has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Service and close Your account.
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement does not grant You any rights in the Service (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the website and/or the app) and all rights are reserved by Vudini or its licensor. You agree that the names and logos of Vudini and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans, are the property of Vudini and that You are not authorised to use any of them in any advertising, publicity, or other commercial venture without the prior written consent of Vudini.
You are responsible for ensuring Your video content conforms to all local, state, federal, and international laws. Further, You are responsible for securing permission to use any copyrighted, trademarked or otherwise legally protected images, text, or other web site elements that are not provided by Vudini. You affirmatively acknowledge Vudini is relying on Your representation concerning Your proper use of all content on any web site You control.
At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your video content, app and all of Your web site and app content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to Your video content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your video content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of all Your video content transmitted through or stored by Vudini; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of Your password. Vudini’s hosting services are not an archive and Vudini shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. If Your password is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised, You shall promptly notify Vudini, whereupon Vudini shall suspend access to Your account by use of such password and issue a replacement password to You or Your authorized representative. Vudini will not be liable for any loss You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or account, either with or without Your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by Vudini or another party due to someone else using Your account or password. If Vudini terminates Your Service, it may, at its own option, remove and destroy data and files stored by Vudini on Your behalf. Vudini has no obligation to monitor Your use of the Service but reserves the right in its sole discretion to do so.
If you are hosting / uploading Your video content through our Site, You are responsible for ensuring there is no excessive overloading of the Site. You may not use the Service and Your web site as a source, intermediary, reply to address, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet corruption, denial of service, or other abusive activities. Hacking or other perpetration of security breaches is prohibited and Vudini reserves the right to remove sites that contain information about hacking or links to such information. Use of Your web site as an anonymous gateway is prohibited. Vudini prohibits the use of software or scripts which cause loading beyond a reasonable level, as determined by Vudini. You agree Vudini reserves the right to remove Your web site temporarily or permanently from its hosting service s if Vudini is the recipient of activities that threaten the stability of its network.
Any user IDs, names or passwords associated with your account shall be maintained by you as confidential and should not be shared by you with anyone not authorized to have access to your personal information. You may have multiple accounts on Vudini, but Vudini strictly forbids the use of multiple accounts for the same sole user or the use of one account for multiple users for the purpose of earning more rewards. Vudini will not honor rewards from such accounts.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature or functionality that augments or enhances the current Service, including the release of or access to new properties, shall be subject to this Agreement.
You warrant and agree that any information you post or display shall:
- Be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
- Not be false, misleading or deceptive;
- Not contain information that is defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
- Not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Not violate any of Vudini’s policies or any other terms.
You warrant and agree that you shall:
- Carry on your activities on the website and the App in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
- Carry on your activities in accordance with this Agreement and any applicable additional agreements;
- Not use the Service to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards);
- Not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Not engage in spamming or phishing;
- Not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc.) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities;
- Not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate the Service various proprietary directories, databases and listings;
- Not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by Vudini and/or the Service or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
- Not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for Vudini or our affiliates
6. Term, Termination, Modifications
The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date You purchase the Service, and will continue in full force and effect as long as Vudini is providing the Service to You.
You agree that You will be responsible for notifying Vudini should You desire to terminate Your use of the Service. Notification of Your intent to terminate must be provided to Vudini no earlier than ten (10) days prior to Your billing date but no later than three (3) days prior to Your billing date. In the absence of notification from You, Vudini will automatically continue providing access to the Service indefinitely and will charge the payment method You have on file with Vudini, at Vudini’s then current rates. It is Your responsibility to keep Your Payment Method information current, including the expiration date of any credit cards You have on file. Vudini reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, at any time and for any reason, to suspend Your access to or use of the Service.
You agree that Vudini may modify this Agreement from time to time. Vudini may also discontinue the Service. You agree to be bound by any changes Vudini may reasonably make to this Agreement when such changes become effective.
Vudini shall have the right to terminate your use of the Service and/or your registration privileges at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law, including, without limitation, violations of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party, or violations of other applicable laws and regulations. Following any such termination, Vudini shall have no further obligations, responsibilities, or liabilities to you or any third party. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, in the event that Vudini terminates your use rights, Vudini shall in no way be precluded from pursuing any and all of its additional rights and remedies, either at law or in equity, for any claims, damages, awards, costs and/or liabilities occasioned by any such breach or violation.
The terms mentioned herein shall not be changed by any one of you or your group. The same terms and conditions of use shall be applicable for all users.
7. Notice Of Copyright Or Intellectual Property Infringement
Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a User of our services. Please email sales@Vudini.ai for complaints and customer service inquiries.
8. Network Access & Devices
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the services. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees.
You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the services and any updates thereto. In addition, the services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.