Table of contents
- Who are we?
- What personal information do we collect from you?
- Applying to work with us
- What personal information do we collect from third parties?
- Why do we collect this information?
- Payment and paying agents
- What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
1. Who are we?
AI Web Ranking Company Limited, trading as Vudini, incorporated in Ireland and having registered office at TA Sheehan’s, Copley Street, Co. Cork.
Vudini provides a platform for users to create high quality videos, upload videos, customise videos and publish them on their social media like their YouTube Channels. In case of YouTube channel uploads, the users can do that via the YouTube API.This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.We use certain expressions throughout this document such as Personal data. This means any information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, our possession. It includes any information that can identify you e.g. your name, address, phone number etc;
When dealing with Customer data, Vudini will be a data controller and data processor. Our data protection representative may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What personal information do we collect from you?
You may give us personal data by:
Corresponding with us
When you contact us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise, we ask you to disclose only as much information as
is necessary to provide you with our product or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to vudini.com, (our Websites), our mobile apps or our products/services. Regarding the emails we send you (if any), we may collect information on how you respond to such emails, for example, the number of times the email is opened or the links in them that are clicked. We may also gather and store other information about your interactions with us. For example, if you interact with us via email, telephone or social media (e.g. Facebook) we may record this.
Using our Website
- Customers may provide personal data to us through the websites and apps that we manage. This information includes your name; your email address; your address; your telephone number and your billing payment details.
- When you register via Google or Facebook, you provide us with your information like name, email, profile image.
- Registering via Google also allows you to use our platform along with the YouTube API to publish video directly to your YouTube channel.
- The data we collect will include performance, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites. Some information will be collected automatically by our website. We may collect information about the browser you’re using and your IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites). We might look at what website you came to us from, what you did and didn’t use the website for, or what website you visit when you leave us. This information is likely to be aggregated and anonymised.
- We may hold the information you post on the Website or on a third-party social media sites to which we have access. When you post information online, you must not infringe the rights of others (including privacy rights) and you should be aware that others may use, tag and/or re-publish your information in ways that you might not expect (including in ways that are unlawful). You understand that we and others (including our Suppliers and Partners) may use and re-publish any data you post online publicly, on the Website or when using apps or social media tools.
- We collect information about your activity using the website and our services for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, user behaviour, and server log files. We use that information to help tailor the content you see on our site.
- The data you provide to us or the data that we collect from you is stored securely in our Database.
3. Applying to work with us
The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
4. What personal information do we collect from third parties?
We may collect personal data relating to you from third parties as follows:
- Third parties may supply us with information which may include information such as contact information, billing information, likes, dislikes, purchase history, interactions on social media platforms.
- Personal data collected from third parties (for example – from social media networks).
We may hold information about you provided to us by other companies for example by our partners or suppliers. We may also add information to your details which we have obtained from other companies or sources (if any). For example, we may add demographic information. Much of this data is created using publicly available sources or is derived from market research such as consumer panel surveys.
5. Why do we collect this information
In general, we collect this information to provide you with our services/products, to market our services, to improve our site and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
- To set you up on our systems;
- To provide you with our services, to facilitate payment for products purchased and respond to any questions you may ask us;
- To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee;
- To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure and to address network integrity and security issues;
- To deliver information about our products and services, offers and updates, where you have subscribed to receive same;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website and Apps about services that may interest you or them;
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- To analyse customer demographics to identify trends, popular products and to compile other relevant statistics on customer behaviour and preferences.
The legal basis on which we process your personal data are:
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; or
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information; or
- Compliance with legal obligations; or Where you have given clear consent to the processing for a specific purpose.
Where you have given clear consent to the processing for a specific purpose.
Who might we share this information with?
We may share your information with our selected business associates/ suppliers and contractors to provide you with our services/products. For example, these business associates/suppliers may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers.
6. Payment and paying agents
7. Disclosure of your information
We may also share your information with selected third parties set out in the table below:
- Payment Service providers
- Web Service providers eg Amazon web service
- Cloud Service Providers
- IT Back-up Providers
- Archive/shredding companies
- IT Service Providers
- Email Service Providers
- Internal customer database
- An Gardaí Siochána
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;